Ingredients25 m servings 158 cals
- Preheat the oven on broiler setting. Arrange the artisan bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Combine the roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
- Broil the bread until slightly brown, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Divide the tomato mixture evenly over the bread slices. Top the slices with mozzarella cheese.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and broil until the cheese is melted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Double Tomato Bruschetta.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 5.5 g fat; 19.6 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 315 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is one of my favorite recipes of all time. The 'healthier' version is just as good as the original.
Excellent and a comapny favorite. Served on top of Crostini D'Emily from this site. Thanks!
This was a big hit with my friends and family! Very easy to make. A couple of people thought there was a little too much garlic, but I liked the balance of ingredients.