Ingredients45 m servings 235
- Thoroughly mix kiwis, Golden Delicious apples, raspberries, strawberries, and fruit preserves in a large bowl. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter-flavored cooking spray. Cut into wedges and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle wedges with cinnamon sugar. Spray again with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven until light brown and crispy, about 8 to 10 minutes. Repeat with any remaining tortilla wedges. Allow to cool approximately 15 minutes. Serve with chilled fruit mixture.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe is a healthier version of Annie's Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Chips.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 1.3 62.4 6.7 0 346 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
I love this fruit salsa and use a raspberry all fruit spread for the preserves. I've made it before and the homemade chips take a lot of time and pans. I was feeding 12 for dinner tonight, so I ...
I made this for a get together and everyone really loved it. I used kiwi, strawberries, peaches, and blueberries with 3 Tbs peach preserves. I baked the chips for 8 minutes, turned them over a...
I make it this way all the time. I do sometimes add a little Splenda and maybe some brown sugar depending on the sweetness of the fruit. I have also melted Ghiardelli dark chocolate chips and ...
I added some grapes, blueberries and juice from one lime. I used one tablespoon of orange marmalade and two tablespoons of strawberry preserves. This recipe is great and you can add any fruit. ...
I absolutely love this recipe. The fruit really does not need any sugar if you use 3 T of preserves. It's seriously one of my favorite snacks!
This was very tasty and easy to make. I did bake the chips for 15 minutes to give them a little more crisp.
So yummy, I use this on hot cereal, with yogurt, mixed into cream cheese with a whole wheat bagel, and on top of cottage cheese. Its an all purpose fruit condiment next time I will double and fr...