Healthier (but still) The Best Rolled Sugar Cookies
Ingredients1 h 28 m servings 88
- Cream together butter, sweetener, and sugar in a large bowl, until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Stir in flour and baking powder. Cover and chill dough for at least one hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Roll out dough on floured surface 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Place cookies 1-inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden, about 6 to 8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Editor's Note:
- This is recipe is a healthier version of The Best Rolled Sugar Cookies.
Per Serving: 88 calories; 5 9.3 1.5 25 54 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I just made these right now. I used only sucralose instead of sugar for the whole amount as I did not have any sugar on hand. I also used margarine instead of butter. These were very tasty. ...
I'm a huge fan of the original version of these cookies. These didn't hold their shapes quite as well, but still taste wonderful. Stick to simple shapes for this version.