Ingredients30 m servings 623
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Mix 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon black pepper in a small bowl. Dip the chicken breasts into the pepper mixture until well coated, then place the chicken on a baking dish.
- Broil the chicken in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes on each side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms, artichoke hearts, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Continue to cook and stir for about 6 minutes, then stir in the white wine. Allow the wine to simmer and reduce by half, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the roma tomatoes; cook and still until the tomatoes are warmed through. Stir in the butter until it melts. Serve the sauce over the cooked chicken breast.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 623 calories; 44.5 17.3 30.4 128 1738 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
This was incredibly delicious!!! I made some slight adjustment in the cooking technique and a couple ingredients, but that's it. I had frozen chicken breasts on hand so I seasoned them w/ a li...
This was so yummy. I fooled my boyfriend into thinking I can cook!
I'm giving this recipe 5 stars because it was quick, easy, and tasted great. I made a few changes based on what I had in the house... Here's how I made it. Added garlic powder to the pepper/oil...
Easy to make and tastes awesome! We had it with the Italian Rice, also great.
Way too salty! Otherwise delicious. I will cut the salt in half next time I make this one. I also used half the butter and will take it down to 1.5 tablespoons next time.
Quick and easy to make, quite tasty. Served with rice and it made a really nice nice lite meal.
Solid recipe - with some changes to make it healthier. I broiled the chicken just sprinkled with salt, pepper and 2 TBSP of pesto. No olive oil is needed. Flavor on that alone was great! Made ...