Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 280 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat first 6 ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended. Stir in apples. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan.
- Bake 50 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan 15 min. Loosen cake from sides of pan; invert onto wire rack. Gently remove pan. Cool cake completely. Transfer to plate.
- Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is smooth, stirring every 30 sec. Cool 10 min. or until slightly thickened. Drizzle over cake just before serving.
- Cooking Know-How
- To avoid soggy cake, drizzle caramel sauce over cake just before serving.
- Special Extra
- Serve topped with thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping or vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare using JELL-O French Vanilla Instant Pudding.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 10.5 g fat; 42.9 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 48 mg cholesterol; 351 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! So moist and soooo gooood! Couldn't stop at one piece!!