Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 167 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix first 3 ingredients just until blended; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 17 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Beat pudding mix, milk and spice in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Gradually stir in COOL WHIP until well blended; spread over crust. Refrigerate 2 hours. Sprinkle with toffee bits just before serving.
- Variation: Prepare using a chocolate cake mix and 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- Make Ahead: Dessert can be refrigerated up to 2 days before serving.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Substitute: No pumpkin pie spice on hand? No problem! Here's an easy way to make your own. For each 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice needed, just combine 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. ground ginger, 1/8 tsp. ground allspice and 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg.
Per Serving: 167 calories; 8 g fat; 21.7 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 243 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1