Raspberry Glace Cheesecake Pie
made it | 0 reviews |
"This easy dessert has pretty layers of cheesecake, raspberries, and colorful raspberry gelatin for a surprisingly elegant treat. Just mix it up, layer it, and chill."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 182 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 cheesecake)
- Prepare cheesecake as directed on package. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Refrigerate 15 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange fruit over cheesecake; top with gelatin. Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin layer is firm.
- Variation: Prepare using your favorite combination of JELL-O Gelatin and fruit. Since fresh or frozen pineapple, papaya, kiwi, figs, guava and gingerroot all contain enzymes that prevent gelatin from setting, never use them in gelatin recipes. But you can use any canned fruits or juices since the canning process kills this enzyme.
- Substitute: Prepare using 1 pkg. (0.3 oz.) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 3.8 g fat; 35.8 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 289 mg sodium. Full nutrition