Ingredients25 m servings 224
- Beat pudding mix, spice and milk with whisk in medium bowl 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP.
- Cut thin slice off each donut hole; discard. Cut donuts in half; fill with pudding mixture. Press each together gently to secure.
- Place, cut-sides down, on plate to serve. Drizzle with chocolate.
- Special Extra: Prepare as directed. Roll in festive sprinkles or mini toffee bits to evenly coat the sides of the pudding filling.
- Variation: Do not cut slices off bottoms of donut holes. Prepare recipe as directed. Insert lollipop stick into center of each donut hole to serve.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 10 30.6 2.9 3 257 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This looks interesting and is very quick. Would probably use cheesecake-flavored instant pudding and would drizzle with a maple glaze. The possibilities are endless with this method.
I am a huge pumpkin pie fan! Anything with pumpkin pie flavor has got to be good. Jell-O has a pumpkin pie pudding mix around around this time of the year. You can use that if you can find the p...
These were quick and easy to make. Very sweet, but good. I might try sugarfree coolwhip next time, might not be so sweet.
As the first reviewer said, the possibilities for these are endless. I used apple cinnamon donnut holes. I also used a generic vanilla flavored pudding mix as Jello cost twice as much. Drizzled ...
Use pumpkin spice pudding and omitted spice. Very good! Let my granddaughters make them .
Jello just came out with a seasonal release of Pumpkin Spice pudding....making it now...yum