Layered Lemon-Grape Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
"Pretty red and green seedless grapes add color to this easy lemon gelatin dessert with a creamy bottom layer."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 33 cals
Original recipe yields 32 servings
- Add 1/2 cup boiling water to 1 pkg. gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray; top with grapes. Refrigerate 20 min. or until gelatin is set but not firm.
- Meanwhile, add remaining boiling water to remaining gelatin mixes; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Let stand at room temperature until ready to use.
- Whisk sour cream into cooled gelatin in bowl until well blended; pour over gelatin in pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Unmold before cutting to serve.
- Variation: Prepare using 3 pkg. (0.3 oz. each) JELL-O Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin and BREAKSTONE'S FREE or KNUDSEN Fat Free Sour Cream.
- Special Extra: Garnish with frosted grapes just before serving. Dip 32 additional seedless grapes in lemon juice, then roll in 1/4 cup sugar. Gently shake grapes to remove excess sugar before using to garnish dessert. Discard remaining sugar.
Per Serving: 33 calories; 0 g fat; 8 g carbohydrates; 0.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 43 mg sodium. Full nutrition