Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 35 m servings 221 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix pretzel crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.; cool completely. Meanwhile, beat dry pudding mixes, milk and 3/4 cup peanut butter in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in 3/4 cup COOL WHIP.
- Spread 3/4 cup peanut butter mixture over crust; top with bananas and remaining pudding mixture.
- Whisk remaining peanut butter and half of the remaining COOL WHIP in separate medium bowl until well blended. Stir in remaining COOL WHIP; spread over dessert. Refrigerate 2 hours. Top with whole pretzels just before serving.
- Variation: Prepare using 2 pkg. (1.4 oz. each) JELL-O Chocolate Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
- Note: You will need to crush about 6 cups miniature pretzel twists to get the 2 cups finely crushed pretzels to make crust.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 11.2 g fat; 26.5 g carbohydrates; 4.4 g protein; 15 mg cholesterol; 449 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
i am 7 months pregnant and was super excited to find this recipe that appeared to address all my cravings at once... it worked! mine doesn't look as pretty as the picture (may need to refrige...