Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 161 cals
- Mix first 2 ingredients; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese, dry vanilla pudding mixes and 1-1/2 cups milk in large bowl with mixer until well blended; spread over crust.
- Beat chocolate pudding mix and remaining milk with whisk 2 min.; spoon into resealable plastic food storage bag. Snip off small corner from bottom of bag. Inserting tip into pudding mixture, squeeze chocolate pudding into 6 lengthwise stripes over vanilla pudding. Drag toothpick through the stripes to decorate. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Special Extra: Garnish each square with a fresh strawberry half just before serving.
- Variation: Prepare as directed, except use 2 pkg. chocolate pudding and 1 pkg. vanilla pudding. Use the chocolate pudding to prepare the cream cheese-pudding base, then swirl the vanilla pudding into the chocolate base.
- How to Easily Serve Dessert: Line pan with plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over sides. Use plastic wrap handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
- Frozen Treat: Line pan with plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over sides. Freeze 2 hours. Let stand 10 min. Use plastic wrap handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 7.7 g fat; 21.5 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 325 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This tastes pretty good. It tastes exactly like what you would expect. However, I found the recipe is not quite right. The Vanilla pudding came out WAY to thick and did not look pretty at all...
This was good...simple, easy and falls under the "how could you not like this?" category. Very traditional tasting and I think it would appeal to most everyone (I'm thinking this would be a nice...