Ingredients55 m servings 197
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook bacon as desired until crisp. Drain on paper towel; crumble bacon and set aside.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 16 triangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange triangles with shortest sides toward center, overlapping in wreath shape and leaving 4-inch round circle open in center (see diagram). Crescent dough points may overlap edge of cookie sheet. Press overlapping dough to flatten.
- Spread cream cheese spread on dough to within 1 inch of points. In small bowl, mix crumbled bacon, broccoli and bell pepper; spoon onto widest part of dough. Pull end points of triangles over broccoli mixture and tuck under dough to form ring (filling will be visible). Carefully brush dough with beaten egg; sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With broad spatula, carefully loosen wreath from cookie sheet; slide onto serving platter. Garnish with fresh rosemary. Serve warm. Store in refrigerator.
- Keep the crescent dough refrigerated until you are ready to work with it. Chilled dough is much easier to work with than dough warmed to room temperature.
Per Serving: 197 calories; 13.7 12.5 4.2 26 352 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I made this and it was a big hit! I altered the recipe slightly. I used fresh broccoli, and added sliced green onions with the red bell peppers. After pouring off the bacon drippings, I saute...
sounds good and easy--going to give it a try for the holiday season--might add a dip in the middle.
This was a big hit for my Christmas party. People loved the creamy taste with the croissant saltiness. I did alter the recipe a little for taste / calorie content. I did light herb & garlic cr...
I'm a little late for my review, however, I took this dish to a Christmas dinner at my sister's house. She had approximately 15 people over for dinner. All I could say is that I wish I made mo...