Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 182 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 cups)
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Cook caramels, butter and water in large saucepan on low heat until caramels are melted, stirring frequently.
- Combine popcorn and wafers in large bowl. Add caramel mixture; toss to coat. Spread onto large greased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 min., stirring after 10 min. Spread onto sheet of waxed paper; cool. Break into clusters.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Use Your Microwave: To melt caramels in the microwave, place caramels, butter and water in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 min. or until caramels are completely melted when stirred, stirring after each minute.
- Substitute: Substitute Mini OREO Cookies or Mini NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies for the mini wafers.
- How to Store: Store in tightly covered container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks
Per Serving: 182 calories; 5.9 g fat; 29.4 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 116 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Popcorn is good! Nilla wafers got a little too dark. Next time I will make caramel popcorn directly in the popper and add Nilla wafers.