Ingredients20 m servings 510 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, except use 3/4 cup oil, add dry pudding mix and melted chocolate, stir.
- Drop batter, 2 inches apart, into 20 mounds on baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray, using 1 Tbsp. batter for each.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 min. on baking sheets; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese and marshmallow creme in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP. Spread onto 10 cakes; cover with remaining cakes.
Per Serving: 510 calories; 20 g fat; 75.4 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 652 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
These are a simple dessert that can easily pass as a labor of love! If you follow the recipe as is you make far more pies than 10 -I end up with around 40!!!! I suggest chilling them in the re...
OMG! Eating these Whoopie Pies is like being transported back in time to 1960 to your Mommy's kitchen, scraping the bowls clean, helping her put the filling inside the cookies, and getting a be...
I have mixed feelings about this but i will still give it a 5 because it's the best whoopie pie I've made so far even with minor issues. It reminds me of my favorite chocolate cake. The batter...
These were very delicious and easy to make! As another reviewer mentions, this easily makes 20 whoopie pies. Mine did take longer to bake, more like 15 minutes versus the 10 minutes the recipe s...
These cookies are delish! They are light, soft and rich. I added instant coffee grounds to the water when I made the cookies to bring out the chocolate flavor. They need to be frozen in order to...
this was super easy and delicious! I've made them several times and shared with friends...I did use a different recipe for the filling (but that's just my own personal taste), either is just fin...