Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 300 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix (see flavor choices below); beat 2 min. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP.
- Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap. Arrange 15 wafers, top-sides down, on bottom of pan; cover with 1/4 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers 3 times. Top with 15 of the remaining wafers. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Invert dessert onto plate; remove plastic wrap. Microwave chocolate and 1 cup of the remaining COOL WHIP in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 25 sec.; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool 1 min. Pour over dessert; top with remaining COOL WHIP and wafers.
- Make It Your Way:
- Chocolate Caramel: Use Chocolate Pudding. Stir 1/3 cup caramel sauce into prepared pudding. Garnish with additional 1 tsp. caramel sauce.
- Toasted Coconut: Use Vanilla Flavor Pudding. Stir 1/3 cup toasted BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut and 1/2 tsp. coconut extract into prepared pudding. Garnish with additional 1 tsp. toasted flaked coconut.
- Eggnog: Use Vanilla Flavor Pudding. Stir 1/2 tsp. rum extract and 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg into prepared pudding.
Per Serving: 300 calories; 16 g fat; 35.7 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 308 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1