Sister Schubert's® Walnut Asiago Bites
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 157 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 bites)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate rolls into 18 pieces. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat; add garlic and saute until tender, about 1 to 2 minutes. Do not brown garlic. Remove from heat and add pepper, cool slightly, about 10 minutes. Add 1cup Asiago cheese and walnuts and mix to combine.
- Roll each Sister Schubert's Soft Dinner Roll piece in cheese mixture and place on prepared pan.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. In a small bowl combine the remaining 3 tablespoons cheese and basil together and sprinkle over bites. Serve warm.
Per Serving: 157 calories; 10.5 g fat; 12.6 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 211 mg sodium. Full nutrition