Ingredients40 m servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package. Mix soup and wine.
- Place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with cheese, soup mixture and stuffing.
- Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done (170 degrees F).
- Non-Alcoholic Variation: Substitute chicken broth for the wine.
- How to Check Chicken For Doneness: Always cook chicken until well done, not medium or rare. If using a meat thermometer, the internal temperature should register at least 170 degrees F when the thermometer is inserted into the thickest part of the poultry.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving (1/4 recipe (275 g)) : 390 calories, 11g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 85mg cholesterol, 870mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fibre, 39g protein, 6%DV vitamin A, 2%DV vitamin C, 30%DV calcium, 20%DV iron, 4g sugars.
- Recipe nutrition information prepared by Food to Facts for KRAFT Canada Inc.
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
it was easy and fast to put together ,family loved it
Just made this for dinner tonight. I thought is was good, the rest of my family thought it was ok. The good stuff, stuffing and cheese and soup, didnt stick like the picture. I will not make it ...
This dish is AWESOME. My husband and I cooked it on a whim because we wanted to just cook with what we had lying around the house, and this dish is now a staple for our family. Serve it with som...
This recipe was good but not fantastic. I made it exactly as written. I had to bake for 45 minutes due to the fact that my chicken breasts were big and not quite done at the 30 minute mark. I ...
This was pretty good. I made it for a couple of friends and they really enjoyed it. I am a big fan of cheese so the more the merrier! :)
This recipe was a great inspriation for what i ended up making for dinner. I made the stuffing mixture leaving out the wine because i didnt want it to be too watery, I and for the cheese i just ...
This is really easy and good. The second time, I made it, I made a few changes -- I now brown the chicken breast before baking them and I sprinkle Italian seasonings over them before adding the...