Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 15 m servings 252 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Mix wafer crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until well blended. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 bananas; arrange over pineapple.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup whipped topping; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate 5 hours. Slice remaining bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert. Top with chocolate curls.
- Substitute: Garnish cheesecake with 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans instead of the chocolate curls.
- How to Make Chocolate Curls: To make chocolate curls, first warm an unwrapped square in the microwave on HIGH for a few seconds. The draw a peeler slowly across the square's bottom for long curls or across narrow side for short curls.
Per Serving: 252 calories; 12.2 g fat; 34.5 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 241 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1