Go Phillies! Bars
made it | 0 reviews |
"I came up with this when the Phillies were in the World Series in 2009 so my husband would have a good luck treat for the game. Their colors being red and white and peanuts being a must for a ball game, this recipe just came together naturally. They're one of his favorites and he loves to have them when he watches his Phils. Warning - these suckers are sweet!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 234 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Cream sugar and butter together in a bowl using an electric mixer. Beat in eggs until blended; mix in vanilla extract. Beat in the flour mixture. Stir in peanuts and cherries. Spread mixture into a 9x13-inch nonstick baking pan; sprinkle with mini marshmallows.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and set in the middle, 20 to 25 minutes. Cut into bars or use cookie cutters to make fun shapes.
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't like your marshmallows too darkly toasted, you can sprinkle them on during the last 10 minutes of baking.
Per Serving: 234 calories; 12.6 g fat; 27.1 g carbohydrates; 4.1 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 231 mg sodium. Full nutrition