Ingredients50 m servings 476
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a floured surface, roll out each tube of crescent dough into a large square about 1/4-inch thick. Place your hand or a hand shape cut out of paper onto the dough, and cut two hand shapes out of each tube of dough. Roll up the uncut dough, roll out again, and cut two more hand shapes (total of 8 shapes).
- To assemble, lay four hand shapes onto the prepared baking sheet. Place two hot dog halves in a line, cut sides down, onto each finger and thumb. The hot dog halves should reach from 1/4 inch from the tip of each finger into the hand. Lay a second dough hand over the first one, covering the hot dogs, and pinch the two hand shapes together to enclose the hot dogs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the hands are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool slightly; remove to a platter. Decorate the stumps of wrists with ketchup "blood" to serve.
- Cook's Note
- If you're using an adult-sized hand, each piece can be cut up and served. You can cut out small hands so you don't have to cut them up when served.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 476 calories; 34.1 27.5 12.6 40 1403 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
As a "dish" it is ok. I had fun making these and the kids loved the look of them. I thought of using stick pepperoni instead of hotdogs and adding pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. That way w...
I tried the suggestion of the other reviewer and added mozzarella cheese to it. I also used sausage instead of hot dogs. It turned out great! And, the kids thought it was cool to pull off the ...
I thought this was extremely easy to make BUT I used 1/2 tube total to make 1 complete hand(top & bottom of hand). It baked up perfectly & tasted great!
Loved making this! So interchangeable with your meat addition. This one is with beef sausage bites. Will be adding black olive nails and serving on a bed of linguine and pizza sauce.