Becel® Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Maple Syrup
"Creamy, buttery-tasting sweet potatoes with maple syrup and a touch of nutmeg bring a little sugar and spice to classic comfort food. Try this recipe tonight using Becel® Buttery Taste, with irresistible flavor and 80% less saturated fat than butter."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 240 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Pierce sweet potatoes in several places to allow steam to escape. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until softened.
- Let sweet potatoes cool slightly. Slice lengthwise and scoop out flesh into a medium bowl. Using a fork, mash together sweet potatoes and Becel(R) Buttery Taste margarine until desired consistency.
- Stir in maple syrup, margarine and nutmeg. Spoon into casserole dish lightly greased with Becel(R) Buttery Taste margarine. Smooth top and cover with lid or foil. Reheat in 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 20 to 30 minutes.
- (May be made ahead up to this point and refrigerated. Reheat in oven 10 minutes longer. To reheat in microwave, microwave on High (100%) for about 5 minutes, stirring once, until heated through. Turn once if you do not have a turntable.)
- *Substitution: Substitute thawed frozen orange or apple juice concentrate for the maple syrup.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 2.2 g fat; 52.5 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 143 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1