Creamy Goat Cheese Pasta with Spicy-Sweet Peppers & Shrimp
Ingredients40 m servings 540
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil for pasta.
- In a large saucepan, saute olive oil, garlic and Pepperazzi until golden, about 3 minutes. Add shrimp and saute for another 6 minutes until cooked through. Remove and discard garlic.
- Cook pasta for al dente texture, following package instructions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- With a slotted spoon, remove peppers and shrimp from saucepan. Set aside. Using the remaining liquid, raise the heat to high and add wine to deglaze the pan. Add chicken stock and cook to reduce by half. Slowly introduce goat cheese, stirring until melted and smooth, about 2 minutes. Stir in butter to melt.
- Return peppers and shrimp to the pan. Add spinach. Cook together until spinach is tender, about 3 minutes. Add hot pasta and toss to combine. Stir in pasta water to loosen sauce, if desired. Salt and pepper to taste.
Per Serving: 540 calories; 14.3 74.5 26.3 135 377 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
This is what I made for dinner tonight. I didn't use peppers or spinach ( cause I didn't have any and was lazy about going to the store) I instead added fresh mushrooms, asparagus and some onion...
This is a great recipe - the only thing I changed is I used fresh linguine and added a bit more liquid - wine or pasta cooking water. All enjoyed this special dish.
This dish is amazing! I added sauteed mushrooms and it was so delicious. The only thing I would change for next time is using anglehair pasta or linguine- also would ad some onion. This dish ...
Brilliant! Fits all my criteria for a good meal. I didn't have any baby spinach on hand so omitted it and it was still wonderful! Will definitely make this again with the spinach. Definitely a k...
I had been looking for a recipe to incorporate these small, sweet & spicy red peppers. These yummy little peppers can be found at Whole Foods at the olive cart. Besides putting them on pizza, I ...
This was amazing! I pretty much followed the exact recipe, except I only used 1/2 pound of shrimp because it was for 2 people. Some of the commenters suggested the recipe needed more liquid, b...
The only reason I rate this a 4 is because it needs more liquid. Even with the 1/2 cup of pasta water it still needs more. I would even cut back on the pasta, I made the whole pound of pasta but...
This is a great tasting and quick meal. I would highly recommend this dish! I added more spinach and a few more garlic cloves.