Thai Peanut Glazed Grouper
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 1582
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place the avocado, tomatillos, and red onion into a bowl, and mix in juice of 2 lemons and olive oil. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk peanut butter, red curry paste, and sesame seed oil together in a saucepan until smooth, and gradually whisk in the cream, a little at a time. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat, and simmer the cream mixture until reduced by half, about 15 minutes; whisk in the juice of 2 more lemons.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over medium heat, and simmer the yucca strips until they start to become tender, 8 to 9 minutes. Remove yucca pieces, and dry on paper towels. Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a skillet, and fry the yucca pieces until crisp and browned, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain yucca fries on paper towels.
- Heat 1 more teaspoon of vegetable oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat until the oil shimmers with heat. Sear the grouper fillet until the outside is browned but the flesh is still translucent, about 1 minute per side. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Place the skillet into the preheated oven, and cook the grouper until just opaque, about 10 minutes. Serve fillet with the yucca fries, topped with curry cream sauce and avocado-tomatillo salsa.
- Editor's Note
- The nutrition information for this recipe includes the full amount of the cream sauce. The actual amount of the cream sauce consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 1582 calories; 142.6 60.7 41.3 362 486 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Oh my! I think I gained five pounds just reading the recipe. I save this for a very special occasion!