Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 35 m servings 316 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 pork chops)
- Whisk together the vinegar, salt, garlic powder, basil, and red pepper flakes in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the pork chops and toss to coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap; marinate in the refrigerator 6 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat; lightly oil the grate.
- While the grill heats, combine the cherries, water, and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar dissolves completely, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade and shake off excess moisture. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 8 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Drizzle the chutney over the pork chops; garnish with the mint.
Per Serving: 316 calories; 10.8 g fat; 22.9 g carbohydrates; 28.4 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 637 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1