Shreddies Sweet and Spicy Snack Mix
made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"Brown sugar and cayenne pepper bring sweetness and heat to this crunchy, delicious snack mix."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 182 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 15x10x3/4-inch (38 cm x 25 cm x 2 cm) baking pan with parchment paper. (Or grease pan lightly.) Set aside. Beat egg white with fork in large bowl until foamy. Add cereal and nuts; mix until evenly coated. Mix sugar, cumin, cayenne and salt. Add to cereal mixture; toss to evenly coat.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until crisp and lightly toasted, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- Tips & Suggestions
- Special Extra: For added spice, use 1/2 tsp. cayenne or more!
- Storage Know-How: Store in airtight container or resealable plastic bag at room temperature.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 12.8 g fat; 15.3 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 156 mg sodium. Full nutrition