Shreddies Honey Nut Crunch Mix
made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"This party mix is loaded with crunch and nuts and the sweetness of honey and vanilla."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 204 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (8 cups)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 15x10x3/4-inch (38 cm x 25cm x 2 cm) baking pan with parchment paper. (Or grease pan lightly.) Combine cereal, popcorn and nuts in large bowl; set aside.
- Place honey, corn syrup and butter in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 min., without stirring. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until crisp and lightly toasted, stirring after 10 min. Cool completely. Stir to break apart.
- Tips & Suggestions
- Storage Know-How: Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
- Nutrition Bonus: The cereal in this snack mix is a good source of iron.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 12.3 g fat; 22.8 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 120 mg sodium. Full nutrition