Shreddies Shred-Hopper Clusters
made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"Easy-to-make delectable morsels of Shreddies, Craisins, nuts and white chocolate, with a delicate hint of orange."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 65 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 clusters)
- Combine Shreddies, cranberries, and pecans in a large bowl.
- Microwave chips and oil in medium microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 2 min., or until mostly melted, stirring once. Stir until all chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir in orange rind.
- Pour over Shreddies mixture while stirring to combine.
- Transfer mixture to parchment paper lined 9-inch square pan. Cool and chill 1 hour before breaking apart into clusters.
- TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- Storage Know-How: Store in air-tight container or resealable plastic bag at room temperature for up to one week.
- Variation: If desired, substitute 8 squares of white chocolate, coarsely chopped, for chocolate chips.
Per Serving: 65 calories; 3.5 g fat; 8.1 g carbohydrates; 0.9 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 27 mg sodium. Full nutrition