Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 146
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 (2 1/4-inch) squares)
- Lightly grease 13x9-inch baking pan; line with parchment paper with 2 ends extending over edge of pan.
- Place butter, oil, sugar, corn syrup, honey, and salt in medium saucepan. Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring frequently; reduce heat and simmer 5 min.
- Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients in large bowl. Drizzle liquid mixture over top, stirring constantly until well coated.
- Transfer to prepared pan; pat down evenly. Bake at 325 degrees F 15 min. Cool in pan 20 min. Holding both ends of parchment paper, lift from pan and place on rack to cool completely before cutting into squares.
You might also like
- TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- Make Ahead: Squares can be stored in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 7.5 19.4 2.1 5 103 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
perfect! :) i´ve changed some ingredients. i put corn flakes, macadamia and pecan nuts and use light corn syrup. So I have a Gluten Free bar! :)