Shreddies Chocolate Fruit and Nut Teasers
made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"When the urge for a little sweet treat hits, these will surely satisfy."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 80 cals
Original recipe yields 40 servings (80 pieces)
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine Shreddies, walnuts, and cranberries in large bowl.
- Heat condensed milk and salt in small heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, just to boiling point. Reduce heat to medium-low, simmer 3 min. stirring constantly.
- Pour over dry ingredients, gently mixing until coated. Spread evenly on prepared pan, forming rectangle approx. 10x12-inches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 min., or until light golden brown on surface. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and toffee bits. Cool. Chop into small pieces, approx. 1-inch square.
- TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- Storage Know-How: Store in air-tight container or resealable plastic bag at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Food Facts: You'll find toffee bits in the baking aisle at your grocery store, or in a bulk food store.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 3.2 g fat; 11.9 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 63 mg sodium. Full nutrition