Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 25 m servings 182
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 (2 1/4-inch) squares)
- Line 9-inch square baking pan with foil. Set aside 16 (1/4 cup) whole Shreddies. Place remaining Shreddies in a resealable plastic bag and crush by hand to yield 1-1/2 cups coarse crumbs.
- Combine crumbs with butter and salt. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 min. Cool.
- Combine condensed milk, lime juice, lime rind and food colouring in large bowl. Gently fold in whipped topping. Pour over crust.
- Insert 16 Shreddies over top, forming rows of 4 x 4.
- Freeze at least 6 hrs. Before cutting, let stand 15 min. at room temperature. Holding ends of foil, lift from pan; cut into squares.
You might also like
- TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- Make Ahead: Squares can be stored covered in freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- Extra Special: Before inserting the 16 Shreddies on top, dip one corner of each in 1 tsp melted butter, then in mixture of 1 tsp lime jelly powder and 1/2 tsp Kosher salt. Insert Shreddies diagonally, so that coated corner is on top.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 10.3 21.4 2.2 17 179 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1