Shreddies Mayan Snack Mix
made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"Taco seasoning gives zesty, Mexican flavor to this crunchy, cheesy snack mix."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 160 cals
Original recipe yields 7 servings (3 -1/2 cups)
- Combine cereal, corn chips, and crackers in large bowl.
- Melt butter; stir in oil and seasoning mix; drizzle over cereal mixture and mix.
- Spread evenly on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 30 min., stirring every 10 min. Cool. Sprinkle with lime rind, mix.
- TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- Storage Know-How: Store in air-tight container or resealable plastic bag at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Food Facts: You'll find taco or fajita seasoning in the Mexican food aisle of your grocery store.
- Variation: If desired, make your own spice mixture instead of using packaged seasoning mix. Combine 4 tsp chili powder, 1/2 tsp each salt, sugar, & garlic powder and 1/4 tsp each ground black pepper & chipotle seasoning.
Per Serving: 160 calories; 10.2 g fat; 18.7 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 334 mg sodium. Full nutrition