Ingredients10 m servings 185
- Lightly grease 9-inch square pan; line with parchment paper with 2 ends extending over edge of pan.
- Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec., or until melted. Stir in marshmallows. Microwave on HIGH 1 min. Add soya nut butter, stir until blended. Cool 2 min.
- Set aside 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips. Combine Shreddies, popcorn, remaining chocolate chips and soya nuts in large bowl. Stir in marshmallow mixture until combined.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Sprinkle with reserved chocolate chips. Chill 30 min. before cutting into squares.
- TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- If desired, substitute peanut butter for soya nut butter, and use coarsely chopped salted peanuts in place of soya nuts.
- Storage Know-How:
- Store in air-tight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Per Serving: 185 calories; 7.9 25.2 3.8 9 118 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made these with peanuts and peanut butter and omitted the popcorn, instead added almonds and then used semi-sweet chocolate chips. They came out pretty good, but I found them to be fairly swee...
Tasty but omit the popcorn and change it to another cereal. The popcorn became hard and difficult to eat. I would suggest rice crispies or another cereal in the same amount. Even with the hard p...