Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 416
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 Inukshuk)
- Select 24 whole Shreddies for each Inukshuk.
- Stack 6 Shreddies for each leg, using a dab of chocolate icing in between to hold the stacks. Stand legs about 1/2-inch apart.
- Stack 5 Shreddies, using a dab of chocolate icing in between; centre body over top of both legs.
- Stack 3 Shreddies over a piece of fruit leather (approx. 2-inches long x 1/2-inch wide) using icing to stick Shreddies to fruit leather to make arms. If desired, instead of fruit leather, use 2 straight pretzel sticks to support Shreddies. Attach arms to body using icing.
- Stack remaining 4 Shreddies to form head, using icing to hold the Shreddies together.
- Repeat to make desired number of Inukshuks.
You might also like
- TIPS & SUGGESTIONS
- Make Ahead: Inukshuks can be stored in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Variation: Instead of chocolate icing, use smooth peanut butter.
- To make smaller Inukshuks, use 20 Shreddies. Each leg: 5 Shreddies; body: 4 Shreddies; arms: 3 Shreddies; head: 3 Shreddies.
Per Serving: 416 calories; 5.9 90.9 3.2 0 430 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2