Shreddies Pecan Crunch
made it | 0 reviews |
Post Foods Canada Corp.
"This delicious, crunchy snack mix contains crisp whole wheat cereal squares, pecans, dried cranberries, and cinnamon."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 143 cals
Original recipe yields 19 servings (6 -1/3 cups)
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Lightly grease 15 x 10 x 3/4-inch (38 cm x 25 cm x 2 cm) baking pan. Combine Shreddies, pecans, cranberries and cinnamon in large bowl; set aside. Place sugar, margarine and corn syrup in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Boil 2 min., without stirring. Add baking soda; mix well.
- Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until crisp and lightly toasted, stirring occasionally. Cool completely.
- Storage Know-How: Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Substitute: Replace chopped almonds for the pecans.
Per Serving: 143 calories; 6.7 g fat; 21.5 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 112 mg sodium. Full nutrition