Ingredients1 h servings 202 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Mix brown sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and pecans in large bowl until well blended. Add flour mixture; mix well. Reserve 1 cup of the batter. Spread remaining batter into lightly greased foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until firm.
- Microwave caramels and milk in microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring after every minute. Pour over baked layer in pan, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edges. Drop reserved 1 cup batter by spoonfuls over caramel layer. Cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until center is set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Lift from pan. Cut into bars.
- Test Kitchen Tip: Line pan with foil with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Use foil handles to remove baked dessert from pan. Place on cutting board and cut into bars.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 9.3 g fat; 28.6 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 142 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Yum! Everyone loved these! Followed the recipe with the exception of using almonds in place of the pecans (family pref). Great combination of flavors and textures. The best description I can com...
I just had these at a church potluck...WOW! I asked for the recipe right away! They are the perfect combination of caramel and "blondie" type brownie.
These got decent reviews, having a nut allergy I can't say if they were good or not, but people went back for seconds. Followed recipe exactly.
I made these yesterday and was not overly fussy. The caramel goes really hard after they cool. I used baking caramel bits instead of square caramels, but that shouldn't make difference. I made n...