Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 573
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Boil the noodles until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Cook the ground beef and onions in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking the meat up into crumbles as it cooks, until the beef is completely browned, about 10 minutes. Mix in the tomato sauce; season with salt and black pepper.
- Beat the cream cheese in a bowl until smooth. Stir the cottage cheese, sour cream, green onion, and green pepper into the cream cheese.
- Layer half the cooked noodles into the bottom of the prepared baking dish; top with the cheese mixture, dropping it onto the noodles by spoonfuls and spreading over the noodles. Cover with the remaining half of the noodles, and spread the meat mixture on top in an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbly, about 40 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 573 calories; 32.3 34.6 35.6 157 350 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
One of my friends taught me how to make this when I was first branching out into learning how to cook for my husband and my growing family--this was her Momma's lasagna, too! The only changes in...
I've made a variation of this for years. Although mine is fairly different, I wanted to suggest using a 14.5 oz can of fire roasted tomatoes. One can drain it and reserve the liquid, freezing i...
I enjoyed this easy to make casserole dish...once I got past the name. It really is nothing like lasagna and doesn't carry the strong flavors in lasagna. But with that said, it is a good, inexp...