Accordion Bread with Three-Cheese Spread
Elise Copps-Smith, REAL WOMEN OF PHILADELPHIA
Ingredients25 m servings 151 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in the bowl of food processor; pulse until well blended, stopping occasionally to scrape the side of the container. Set mixture aside.
- Cut baguette into 24 slices, each about 3/4-inch-thick and being careful not to cut all the way through to bottom of baguette. (The baguette should stay intact, but the slices will be easy to break off.)
- Spread a generous amount of the cheese mixture between each of the slices.
- Place prepared loaf on baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until the bread is crisp and warmed, and the cheese is melted.
Per Serving: 151 calories; 6.5 g fat; 17.8 g carbohydrates; 6.2 g protein; 19 mg cholesterol; 298 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Delicious! Of course, mine looked nothing like the picture, but nevertheless it was so good I couldn't stop eating it. The creaminess of the cream cheese and the tang of the sundried tomatoes ...