Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 645 cals
- Cook sausage links according to package directions; drain, cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage slices, pasta, pasta sauce, water, basil, garlic, Parmesan cheese, pepper and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 9-in. x 13-in. baking dish. Arrange garlic bread slices on top of meat mixture. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- In a small bowl, dip tomato slices into olive oil. Place one slice of tomato on each piece of bread.
- Bake uncovered, at 400F for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with basil leaves. Serve.
Per Serving: 645 calories; 36.8 g fat; 48.5 g carbohydrates; 29.3 g protein; 72 mg cholesterol; 1308 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I like this recipe, I had been wanting some food from Olive Garden for the longest and couldn't get any, so I decided to make my own Olive Garden. I tried this recipe and my family loved it. The...
This was extremely easy to make and tasted amazing! I made it for a friend's birthday party and it was a hit! I used spicy Italian sausage in lieu of sweet sausage to give it a little more kick....
My husband was very pleased with this dish and loved the use of the Johnsonville sausage instead of ground beef. It was a nice twist putting garlic bread on top of the ziti. I would make thi...
Had family come for dinner today and everyone just loved this recipe. Rave reviews. Thanks so much for this recipe. I made this recipe exactly as posted. Absolutely delicious.
I thought this was a very tasty dish. The only thing different I did was to put the basil leaves under the tomatoes before cooking & sprinkled dried basil on top when finished for garnish, so to...
I didn’t have any fresh basil, but it still made a beautiful presentation. This made a hearty meal that we thought was very good. Next time though, I’ll add some sautéed onion just as a person...
Very easy to make. Loved the garlic bread on top, it was a nice twist to a classic. My family really loved it.