Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 135 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Unroll dough; place on cookie sheet. Starting at center, press out dough into 14x12-inch rectangle. Brush dough with olive oil.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese in the shape of a "plus sign" on crust, dividing the crust into four squares. Top each square with 1 of the 4 variations listed above to make 4 different squares; if desired, on the Pepperoni Pizza Square, arrange the pepperoni to make a happy face. Top entire pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly. Cut pizza into 4 squares; cut each square into 4 squares to make a total of 16 squares.
- This recipe lends itself well to other variations. Get creative and add your family's favorite toppings!
- For a perfect party pizza, follow Steps 1 and 2, dividing the crust into four squares with lines of shredded Cheddar cheese as described. Then provide toppings (meats, cheeses, sauces, fruits, etc.), allowing guests to complete a square with the ingredients of their choice. Wonderful for a teen sleepover party!
Per Serving: 135 calories; 5.2 g fat; 14.9 g carbohydrates; 7.2 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 407 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Not a bad quick pie. I don't normally have whomp pizza crust on hand but I did have whomp crescent roll dough on hand, I used that instead. For the BBQ chicken, I used homemade BBQ pork. I did h...