Ingredients30 m servings 278 cals
- If using classic crust: Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray or grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan. Unroll dough in pan. Starting at center, press dough to edge of pan. If using thin crust: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray or grease 15x10-inch or larger dark or nonstick cookie sheet. Unroll dough on cookie sheet; starting at center, press out dough into 15x10-inch rectangle.
- Top dough with provolone cheese, cutting to fit. Arrange Canadian bacon, pineapple, onion and bell pepper over provolone cheese to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake classic crust 16 to 20 minutes, thin crust 10 to 14 minutes, or until crust is deep golden brown. Cut into 8 servings.
- Tip if using classic crust: For a crispier crust, prebake crust 6 to 8 minutes or until crust is set and dry, then add toppings; bake pizza 12 to 16 minutes.
- * You can substitute one (11 oz.) can Pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust for the classic pizza crust if you like.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 11 g fat; 29.8 g carbohydrates; 15.6 g protein; 33 mg cholesterol; 884 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Just had no enthusiasm for preparing dinner last night, and this proved to be a nice option. I didn't want big chunks of pineapple, so I used pineapple tidbits, and instead of green peppers, us...
I love this pizza. I have dough rising as we speak. I don't use their crust, but I DID use Pillsbury flour. :-) Once I had this, I was hooked.