Spicy Barbecue Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Pillsbury® Pizza Crust
"Enjoy this cheesy barbecue pizza made using Pillsbury® pizza crust and soy burger - a spicy dinner."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 569 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Unroll dough; place in greased pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edges of pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- In medium bowl, combine frozen soy crumbles and barbecue sauce; mix well. Spread evenly over crust. Top with cheese and chile slices.
- Bake an additional 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Barbecue sauce is sold in many varieties; choose the flavor your family likes best.
- One pound of cooked and drained ground beef can be used in place of the soy burgers.
- To better distribute the jalapeño chile slices throughout the recipe, halve or quarter larger pieces.
Per Serving: 569 calories; 17.1 g fat; 79.9 g carbohydrates; 24 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 2025 mg sodium. Full nutrition