Grilled Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
made it | 0 reviews |
Pillsbury® Pizza Crust
"Grilled pizza is easier than you think, and this spinach and mushroom veggie pizza recipe is a hearty and delicious one to try."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 335 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 18x12-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil; place on large cookie sheet. Spray foil with cooking spray. Unroll dough onto sprayed foil. Starting at center, press out dough into 14x10-inch rectangle. Spray dough with cooking spray.
- Invert dough rectangle directly onto grill rack; peel off foil and return foil to cookie sheet, sprayed side up. Cook uncovered on gas grill over medium-low heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium-low coals 2 to 4 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. (Watch carefully to prevent burning.) With wide metal pancake turner, turn crust over. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until bottom is set but not brown. Carefully remove from grill; place browned side up on foil. Close grill.
- Top crust evenly with pizza sauce, spinach and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese. Slide pizza from foil onto grill. Cover grill; cook 3 to 6 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Have all toppings ready to go because the crust cooks quickly. If the crust is cooking too fast, move the pizza to a cooler part of the grill or reduce the heat.
- Don't want to grill? Bake the pizza in the oven by following the directions on the can that use a prebake time.
Per Serving: 335 calories; 10.9 g fat; 44.1 g carbohydrates; 15.5 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 953 mg sodium. Full nutrition