Ingredients25 m servings 302 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into triangles. Wrap dough triangle around each hot dog. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Insert 1 stick in each crescent dog.
- Substitution: If using Pillsbury® Big & Flaky large refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, use large hot dogs and bake at 350 degrees F. for 16 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 22.9 g fat; 12.1 g carbohydrates; 10.4 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 938 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I followed the recipe, using all beef hot dogs and reduced fat crescent roll dough. The kids thought these were great!
The kids loved these and they are super easy to make! A quick kid friendly dinner that they didn't complain about.