Ingredients28 m servings 465 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate dough into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Press or roll into four 7x5-inch rectangles. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles. Press or roll into four 7x5-inch rectangles.
- Arrange 9 pepperoni slices in center third of each rectangle. Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over pepperoni.
- Fold each slice of cheese in half; place over pepperoni. Fold short sides of dough to almost meet in center; securely pinch edges together, leaving middle open. Tuck 4 or 5 pepperoni slices into middle opening. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 30.2 g fat; 25.6 g carbohydrates; 20.1 g protein; 53 mg cholesterol; 1179 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
This was our choice for dinner tonight after leftovers were vetoed by the kids. I plugged in "crescent rolls" and "pepperoni" into the Ingredient Search and this is what I got. I made my own piz...
neat way to fold into a pocket meal. My kids thought these were pretty good, easy and fast. Loads of possibilities to chang up your pizza pocket. Thanks Pillsbury.
My only complaint is that the sauce and cheese seem to soak into the bread resulting in the need for extra sauce to dip these in. They are fantastic for freezing for quick lunches though, so I w...
My husband and I love this recipe!! we took it one step further and made calzones!
We've made this recipe SEVERAL times. It's one of my husband's favorites. We plan to try it with homemade crescent rolls too but this is really easy with the canned ones. Try doing other topp...