Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 578 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press perforations to seal. Press each to form 6x5-inch rectangle. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles. Press each to form a 6x5-inch rectangle.
- Top each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edge with slice of chicken, slice of cheese and 1 tablespoon of the mushrooms. Reserve remaining mushrooms for gravy. Fold dough in half, forming a square; pinch edges to seal. Dip each calzone in egg; coat with bread crumbs. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, mix gravy and reserved mushrooms; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Serve gravy over calzones; sprinkle with onions and paprika.
- If using Pillsbury® Big & Flaky large refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, unroll dough and press into 20x6-inch rectangle, sealing perforations. Cut into 4 equal pieces. Continue as directed.
Per Serving: 578 calories; 29 g fat; 40.1 g carbohydrates; 34.4 g protein; 126 mg cholesterol; 1349 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1