Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients28 m servings 248 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll dough on work surface; separate into triangles.
- Spread each triangle with 3/4 teaspoon mustard. Top each with turkey, cheese and bacon, cutting to fit if necessary. Roll up loosely as directed on can. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- For a yummy lunch, bake these tasty sandwiches ahead, cool and wrap well. Take along in insulated lunch bag with ice pack for a special noontime treat.
- Next time, use slices of cooked ham instead of turkey.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 14.1 g fat; 19.9 g carbohydrates; 10.7 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 796 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I cheated a little and substituted ham for the bacon. It made for an easy, tasty and attractive lunch.