Fruit Pizza Trifles To Go
Ingredients1 h servings 222
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth. Refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, lightly mix together the chopped strawberries, pineapple, grapes, and the blueberries.
- Scoop about 3 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of each plastic cup to make a half-inch thick layer. Spoon enough mixed fruit on top of the cream cheese to make a 2-inch layer, about 1/3 cup. Top the fruit with a teaspoon or two of crumbled sugar cookies. Garnish each trifle with a kiwi slice. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Cook's Note
- This is a highly customizable recipe; modify the fruits to your personal tastes and/or what's in season. I prefer to make my own sugar cookies, using the Cracked Sugar Cookies I recipe from this site.
- These easy and delectable Cracked Sugar Cookies are made with basic pantry items, so you can make them anytime.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 8.2 33.5 4.9 24 138 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
Okay...I just tried this and LOVED it! I ended up using peaches, strawberries and blueberries! And I scaled it down to one serving...just for me! I didn't have any sugar cookies, so I used straw...
Fantastic recipe...dont need to alter anything. I took this to Parent night at my kids school and these were a major hit!
This was a 4th of July hit! I followed the directions for the cream cheese layer, but only used blueberries and strawberries to follow the red, white, and blue theme. FYI, I used a 1/4 cup of ...
This is a fun, delicious dessert. It was a big hit at my dinner party! Thanks for sharing your recipe!
Instead of making these "to go," I scaled the recipe to 2 servings as a snack for my preschooler and me. She had trouble getting the cream from the bottom of the cup and in the end had cream lef...
made this for a womens book group, and it was wonderful! everyone wanted the recipe. My only advice is that after a while the cookies can get soggy and it is much better with crisp cookies. P...