Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 139 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Foil-line one baking sheet.
- Break bread slices into pieces; place in blender or food processor. Process until finely ground into crumbs. Remove 3/4 cup, reserve remaining bread crumbs.
- Combine turkey, 3/4 cup bread crumbs, egg whites, onion, chopped basil, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, pepper and salt in medium bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 36, 1-inch balls; roll in remaining bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Assemble meatballs, basil leaves and tomatoes on skewers. Serve with prepared marinara sauce.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 4.6 g fat; 14.6 g carbohydrates; 10.2 g protein; 29 mg cholesterol; 364 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1