Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients16 m servings 122 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine eggs, milk and vanilla extract in shallow bowl; mix well. Combine sugar and lemon zest in small bowl; set aside.
- Trim crusts and cut each piece of bread into quarters for a total of 24 pieces.
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Dip bread pieces in egg mixture, coating both sides. Place in skillet and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Cook on second side for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Assemble 4 pieces French toast and 3 pieces fruit on each skewer for a total of 6 skewers. Sprinkle with lemon sugar. Serve with yogurt and honey if desired.
- One serving contains 10.5g whole grains.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 3 g fat; 19.4 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 155 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1