Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Remove some bread from cut sides of top half of rolls, creating a pocket.
- Place in food processor or blender. Pulse to form fine crumbs. Reserve 1/4 cup crumbs for burgers.
- Combine ground veal, bread crumbs, basil, egg, 1 Tbsp mustard and black pepper in large bowl, mixing thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Place patties and bell pepper on oiled grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill veal, uncovered, 10 to 12 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F, turning occasionally. Grill peppers 7 to 11 minutes until tender, turning occasionally. Spread remaining 1 Tbsp mustard on bottom half of rolls. Place rolls, cut sides down on grid. Grill until lightly toasted.
- Cut pepper quarters in half lengthwise; place on roll bottoms.
- Top with burgers. Close sandwiches.
You might also like
Per Serving: 238 calories; 7.4 23.2 18.4 104 286 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I found that this tasted good but would have had very little flavor (no onions, no garlic, no salt) without the mustard topping (which I almost forgot to add except for the fact that the burger ...